Thursday, January 27, 2011

Final Preparations

It's the day before....

Flight went fine, though 2 hours late.
Weather here in LV fantastic.

Got checked in, went to orientation, just came from cocktail party.
Only person I knew was Charley Davis of the Horseplayers Association of North America (HANA), whom I hung out with at their Keeneland Day At The Races last April - good guy.

I still got some work to do for tomorrow, handicapping and ARV judging both, so gotta go.

I believe I am there as far as my mental state goes.
I am having fun, this is a great place and great people, and I know I will be doing my best, and listening to guidance when the opportunity arises.

It appears there is little or no net access during the contest, so I probably won't be updating the blog until after Friday's raeces are done.
If I remember I will tweet as the day goes on, when there's time:
@tomath2o

No comments:

Post a Comment