Tuesday, January 25, 2011

ARVing and Handicapping in progress

To date I have done 17 ARV sessions, judged and handicapped 2.

I went through most of Friday's races, just using intuition to decide which races to make my optional ones. I have picked 4 of he 7 so far. If any of them turns out to be a mandatory race, I will pick another.

So there is a lot of work left to do.
I want this to come easily and naturally, and above all to stay focused on enjoying myself.

I did do some more work on my vibration since my last post.
I feel better about it all each time I do that.
I listen to the Abraham-Hicks meditation CD every day too, and that feels good.

I did begin to feel anxiety last night, after reading Noel Michaels' book about the NHC experience again - all these experts in the contest! So I woke up this morning feeling not so great, and in fact through midafternoon at work this continued.
But I talked myself out of it, shifted my vibration, and now I feel much better.
Went to swing dance class and had fun learning more Bandstand Boogie routine ;-)

Google spreadsheets:

Friday

Saturday

2 comments:

  1. maybe anxiety is the path to the winners circle good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. or it just could be not paying much attention to non equine bloggers may prove to be more accurate they're in the gate..

    ReplyDelete